Thursday 3 April 2014

Vamped up an old Lamp ...

Hi Guys .... I know I know ... Its been an Age since I wrote or posted any projects on my blog ... I am sorry, getting motivated after a very bad few months... Anyhoo enough said.
 I decided to Re vamp an old lamp by re hashing the base and then using some old sillhouette Fairy folk stuck them to the inside of the lamp shade and Ta Daaaaa Re vamped lamp .... Must say Im very happy with it ... 
Who knows, could this be the start of more projects from me .... Lets hope.

Would love to know what any of you guys think :o) 
Happy Crafting to Ya`ll 


 

6 comments:

  1. Hello Mark. Wow you have been busy. What a gorgeous lamp. Do you have a tutorial on how you did the base...would love to see how's it's done. Thanks for sharing. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen .. thank you for your kind comment :)
      Im not sure if I answered you, but if you follow the same principal as used for my canvas on my youtube chanel .. its the same thing .. Just be inventive XX Hope this helps

      Delete
  2. Just love this lampshade, !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this lamp shade!!! Adore it even! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Carolina for your kind comment on my project xxx

      Delete

All comments are very much appreciated
Thank you.