Saturday 6 April 2013

To all my followers :o)

Just to say a HUGE Thank you to all my followers, New and not so new lol... its a great pleasure to have you all aboard :o)  Please feel free to comment or ask any questions you may have about me or crafting and if I can help I will .... Or the other way round, you guys may be able to help me out if needed also.
As always it lifts me when I read all your kind comments, and Wow you are so kind to support my blog and now my youtube channel where I hope to share more of the methods I use to produce my crafts .. Hope you can drop by sometime, and if anything at all you feel inspired :o) 
Catch ya all soon. https://www.youtube.com/user/mapluk1?feature=guide
Mark xx 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mark, thank you so much for becoming a follower to my blog, I hope you don't mind I have shared your fab rusting technique video with my Facebook friends do you have a Facebook page? I could follow also. Mine is Rachael's crafty hideout. Ive Been having a browse through your posts love the tin man so unique.
    Hugs Rachael :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats soooooo cool thank you very much x
      yeah Im on facebook, will search you out and send an invite :o)

      Delete
  2. Hi Mark, What a lovely post today, and of course if there is ever anything I can help you with, feel free to ask.
    I went to a Craft Show yesterday and did 4 make and takes, and today I have just got back from 3 hours linedancing, am worn out now ha ha.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thank you Patricia, wow you sound so busy, Ive not been to a craft show yet but cant wait till I do xx Take care

      Delete
    2. Hi Mark, You have not been to a craft show yet !! Although I sometimes wish that I hadn't ha ha, I spend farrrrrr too much money. I spent a fortune last Saturday buying Spellbinders dies, I have loads, but when I like them, I have to have them, it's an addiction ha ha. Take care. P xx

      Delete

All comments are very much appreciated
Thank you.