Sunday 12 May 2013

Working progress on canvas

Hi there you groovy crafters X 
Hope your having a great weekend, Well as promised I would post the canvas that is for my Sister in law ... there a couple of things left to do on it to complete it but its more or less done , there is a couple of Marilyn Monroe quotes to add in then its all done and I will post the completed work SOON .... Hope you like whats been done so far XX 
Huge Hugs to all you guys ... and for all your very kind comments THANK YOU XXX
The picture of Marilyn was found on the web .. No copyright was on it so I used it.




 

6 comments:

  1. OMG this is stunning!!! I love all the gorgeous detail around the picture and stunning colours too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Mark, this is so gorgeous, love it.

    Have a wonderful Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever aren't you? Love your work Bro. Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Mark, WOW, this canvas is stunning !! I love the Marilyn image and the work you have done on the canvas is absolutely stunning, I love it !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turned out fabulous, Mark! Love it!
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated
Thank you.