Saturday 16 March 2013

Excited :o)

Hi there all you crafters, I`m sorry I have not posted in a while but I do have some news.
Excited and nervous I have been asked to be a guest designer for Sandee & Amelis Steam Punk Challenges  http://sandee-and-amelie.blogspot.de/ I cant tell you too much about it or about the theme but if you keep an eye out on their blog all will become clear. I hope what I have produced will inspire you guys to have a go.
Meanwhile I will be posting up a couple of tags tomorrow or even the start of another 3D project for my Mother, so hope to catch up with you guys sometime Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Mark! I look forward to seeing what you create as a guest designer. Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Renee Loved doing the project hope you like it when I put it up for post xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, congratulations, Mark, looking forward to seeing your creations.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated
Thank you.