Thursday 29 November 2012

10 Meander books done

Today I was determined to get the ten meander books most of the way finished
and I succeeded :o) the only thing left to do is ageing them with distress inks, here
are a few pictures to give an idea of what the finished books will look like.... I hope
that when I take them to the shop in town they sell .... Please feel free to comment.




   
Aj also had his Nan over for a days crafting, and a chance to catch up, I thought
I would also add a few photos of our new craft room, and until we get a chance
to paint the walls please, no comments on the loverly wall paper .. since we moved
in and with work we have still to decorate ... ha ha.. my excuse and I`m sticking to
It :o) 



All busy at work ..

AJ Checking his kits.



All neat n tidy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are very much appreciated
Thank you.