Monday 23 September 2013

Quick Note

Its been quite a while since I was here blogging, but to say I have been struggling lately is an understatement .... One of my greatest inspirations to my art (My Brother also My best friend ) Died on the 3rd Sept, I and my family have been in a bit of termoil since. 
  Just getting to work and doing things on a daily basis is hard, I am sure some of you guys out there know what Im feeling :o)  I have had some wonderful kind words sent to me by friends I have met online Sylvia I thank you, Huge love to you ..... Shes a special Lady x
  Well Time moves on and it Really wont wait for NO man... So I have projects that need to be finished and a Tutorial I have promised to you guys ... So here is the plan I am going on holiday to US in 3 weeks time .. thats first, a break I really do need :o) 
Then when home, post the tutorial ( My spin on Meander books ) and I have 2 canvases to get done also a new sculpture mixed media head to do ..... So My Crafting buddies there is more to come MUCH more ........ Sorry I have been away for so long ... Love to all xx

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear of your loss Mark, condolences to you and your family.

    Take care
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark ~
    My heart goes out to you and your loved ones.
    Blessings to all of you.
    Big Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. O'h Mark, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Don't rush yourself back to everything. These things take time. I wish you and your family comfort. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mark, sorry to hear of your loss. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just checked out all my messages and am so thankful to all of you for your kind and lovely messages THANK YOU one and all xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated
Thank you.