Thursday 18 July 2013

Meander books xx Please Sir can I have more ...

Hi there Crafting fans ..
Just a note, I am so busy at the moment with doing my canvases and also my meander books have been selling like hot cakes ... so had a recent order for 10 more books for the shop Serendipity here in my town, so if you guys fancy selling what you make try asking at a shop that sells hand made craft goods if they would like to sell some of your things .... that's what I did and it works ..Don't think I will be a millionaire lol but nice way of people to have something a little different ... 
I think on my next few days off I will show how I do my books in a vid on my youtube channel, please let me know if you would be interested ... its the simple idea you have all seen before using one piece of 12 x 12" paper fold n cut ... but i will show how I finish them and what I put inside them .... Well you guys have a great day and Keep on Crafting ... 
Huge Hugs to ya`ll 

4 comments:

  1. Morning Mark, Congratulations, that is great news and well done.
    I, for one, would love to see your video on how to do your books, don't forget to let us know when you post it.
    I'm still having probs with laptops, can't get on with the new one and old one keeps overheating, so have to do some work and then shut down until cooled down, I need to get my hubby to sort out the new one for me ha ha.
    I seem to be spending more and more time gardening at the moment, I did the front garden twice last week, it is growing like 'wild fire', and I did the grass and borders yesterday aswell, I am loving sitting outside in this glorious weather, hope you are enjoying it too.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your orders, I would be interested. I am off to Hornsea tomorrow as doing a craft fair selling my goodies. Have a wonderful week.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mark,
    Please let me know when you will post your how to on your books I would love to try and make one. Love seeing all your work your an artist.......
    Thanks Jim.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mark, congrats, this is wonderful news, and I will definitely be looking forward to that post can't wait, have a great week and do get a bit of rest.. Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated
Thank you.